Entrepreneurial Assistance Program
The Entrepreneurial Assistance Program (EAP) provides resources and assistance to entrepreneurial ventures through various types of services. We support these entrepreneurial ventures in all stages, from start-ups to existing community businesses wishing to expand.
If You’d Like to Start or Grow Your Own Business, NYS and BCC’s Continuing Education Have a Special Program….Just For You!
Fall 2013 Entrepreneurial Assistance Program Flyer (.doc)
- Special Courses for You! We offer courses in everything from creating a business plan to innovator workshops. For a free catalog of upcoming courses call 778-5012 or click here to visit the Continuing Education page and view the most recent catalog.
- Consultation service for small businesses -
A free consultation service is offered for one-on-one business planning and analysis. The Director and Staff Assistant are both certified in GrowthWheel® the decision-making tool that helps entrepreneurs get focused, set agenda and take the next step.Appointments are scheduled on an as-needed basis. Call 778-5071.
- Client Advisory Group – the Entrepreneurial Assistance Program has a group of local business representatives that meet once a month to offer EAP clients with brainstorming the particular questions and concerns of their small business development.
- Mastermind Groups – Groups of six to eight individuals who meet regularly with an experienced facilitator to provide problem-solving and creativity among members in a safe, constructive environment where they can examine their business and activities, decisions, goals and problems. Group members act in a collaborative, rather than competitive spirit.
- Holiday Office Party for Entrepreneurs - Join other entrepreneurs for a fun-filled evening of food, music, and a gift exchange. Network! Network! Network!
Southern Tier Small Business Resources Guide
Southern Tier Small Business Networking Groups