You're invited to come learn about SUNY Broome and all that we have to offer. SUNY Broome Community College has many options for those looking to visit! Please see below for the best options to meet your needs.
Join us for Open House
Saturday, April 29 • 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. • SUNY Broome Ice Center
Discover the value, choices and opportunities that await you at SUNY Broome Community College!
- Tour the campus & Student Village
- Find out about Financial Aid, Scholarships, and payment options
- Explore the outstanding majors available
- Improve your employability by getting involved in opportunities outside the classroom - Student Government, Study Abroad, Service Learning, clubs, etc.
- Enter to win $500 in textbooks! (Some restrictions apply)
Register for Open House or call Admissions at (607) 778-5001 for more information.
Enrollment Services offers walk-in hours on Wednesday between 2 pm- 6 pm. Please see below for a full schedule of available activities. You do not need to pre-register, just stop by the Admissions Office located in the Wales Building room 102.
2 pm- 6 pm: Speak with an Admissions Counselor.
Do you have questions about what program is right for you? Looking for more information on entrance requirements? Not sure of your next steps? An Admissions Counselor can answer these questions and more!
4 pm- 4:45 pm: Campus Tour
First time on campus? Let our Student Ambassadors show you around!
2 pm: Placement Assessment Walk-In's
If you have been accepted and are required to complete the placement assessment, you can do so during Walk-in-Wednesday.
Is your school interested in booking a tour?
This form is for setting up a tour of our campus for High School guidance counselors and College Readiness Groups.