Transcripts cannot be processed if you have an outstanding financial obligation to the College. By completing the transcript form, you are consenting to the release of your academic record. Please allow up to five days for processing. The number of transcripts requested are limited to eight per day.

All requests to fax or expedite your request within 24 hours must be requested by contacting the Registrar Office at (607) 778-5267 or visiting our office in the Student Services Building room 105. A five dollar fee will be charged.

To submit a request for a transcript:

Current Students - 

Please go to MyCollege.  Sign on using your user name and password. 

Once you are in MyCollege click the Student tab on top and select Student Records and Order Official Transcript. Complete the information requested and submit.

Alumni - 

  1. Click here to obtain a username and password for Self-Service Banner
  2. Click here to sign into Self-Service Banner
    Once you are in Self-Service Banner
    a.    Click on the Student tab on the top
    b.    Click on Student records
    c.    Click on Order Official Transcript and complete the information required

Please include the following information when submitting requests in writing:

  • Name
  • Date of birth
  • Dates of attendance
  • Address where transcript should be sent
  • Number of copies (maximum of 8 per request)
  • Current mailing address
  • Any name changes
  • Daytime phone number
  • Year(s) attended


Here are a few things to think about.

Studies have shown that students who earn their Associate's degree are more likely to earn a bachelor's degree within three years than students without an Associate's degree. Improve your odds! Employers value candidates with an Associate's degree, according to a Lumina Foundation report.

Why? Associate degree holders demonstrate a commitment to establishing and achieving goals, and they also display a strong work ethic.

What you may not realize: even if you transfer, you're still eligible to graduate with an Associate's Degree from SUNY Broome.

Consider Reverse Transfer!