Broome Community College offers a number of courses each semester that are presented over the Internet through the SUNY Learning Network via the ANGEL Learning Management System, and can be accessed at the following website:
For detailed instructions on how to access your online course, go to the "How to Access Online Courses" page.
Are you looking for a listing of ONLINE COURSES currently scheduled at Broome Community College? If so, please follow these instructions for searching the course catalog. Fully online courses, will have a Y designator in their course code - for example BIO110Y01.
In the Learning Online section of the Online@SUNYBroome website, you will find resources for prospective and current students, which provide information about:
- Online programs & courses
- Technical & academic support services
- Registration and payment for courses
- A tour of an online course
- Getting help
- and much more!
Faculty who are interested in resources and support for their online instruction, can visit the Teaching Online portion of the Online@SUNYBroome website where they will find information on:
- Available training opportunities
- Our BCC-specific help documentation
- How to access your online courses
- Advising students interested in online courses and programs
- Technical and pedagogical resources
- and much more!
The mission of the Teaching Resource Center is to provide instructors with the best practical information about teaching and learning.
The goals of the TRC are to:
- Encourage the exploration and use of instructional technologies that enhance the learning environment
- Provide training and instruction on a variety of technical-pedagogical tasks
- Support faculty in continuous skill development in technology and pedagogy
- Foster a professional community of full-time and adjunct faculty
- Encourage communication beyond training, that helps faculty find support and answers among their peers
- Increase the professional stature of community college teaching
- Support, through many means, the mission of Broome Community College and the Division of Academic Affairs