Academic Advising Announcements
Spring 2014 Registration
- The Spring 2014 course schedule will go live as of October 21, 2013.
- Current students can register for the Spring 2014 semester as early as October 28, 2013.
- New students can register for the Spring 2014 semester as early as November 18, 2013.
Not sure how to contact your advisor?
Find out who to contact here.
- Use the Step By Step Advisement & Registration
- Make an appointment to meet with your advisor NOW. All current students will need to see their advisor to obtain their Registration Pin. You will need this PIN to web register. Get your courses now before they fill up!
- Refer to the Advisement Chart for complete information on advisement for the next semester and how to locate your advisor. Please visit your academic department if you have questions.
Just do it! Check Your SUNY Broome Email!
- All official academic advising email will be sent to your SUNY Broome email account. Students are encouraged to check their SUNY Broome email on a regular basis to keep up to date on important information regarding academics.
Changes to Your Schedule:
As of the first day of each semester, you cannot make changes online to your schedule. All changes to your schedule need to be completed with an Add/Drop form, signed by your advisor and processed by the Registrar. If you don't know who your advisor is, go to your Academic Department's office. Failure to attend classes is not considered an official drop; you must submit the signed Add/Drop form to the Registrar's Office.
Financial Aid, Attendance and Dropping Courses: