Business & Public Services
Welcome to the Business & Public Services Division! When it comes to your future, we mean business at BCC. Our academic programs prepare students to become successful leaders and partners in private, public and non-profit organizations.
- Two-year university parallel programs in business and criminal justice
- Career-oriented programs leading directly to employment or job advancement
- Certificate (short-term) programs for students needing immediate training
- Day, evening, weekend and online classes
- All programs available both full-time and part-time
- Interested in taking a class?
Special Course Offerings
Please check Course Schedule for offering dates and times.
- Bartending and Beverage Management including TIPS certification (BHM123)
- Sanitation and Safety including ServSafe National Certification (BHM11)
- Wedding Planning, Coordination & Consulting (EVE125) (May be taken as a stand-alone course, no pre-requisites)
- Real Estate for Salespersons (BUS163)
- Insurance for Agents and Brokers P&C (BUS170)
- NYS Life/Health Insurance Licensing (BUS172)
- *Securities Training Series 6 and 63 (BUS183)
- *Securities Training Series 7 (BUS202)
- Financial Fraud Investigation (BUS124)
* Requires broker/dealer sponsorship to sit for federal/state exams
Get advised & registered for the Fall 2013 semester!