| || |
- Stay alert for attack warning signs and contact Public Safety.
- Move upwind from the source of the attack.
- If evacuation from the immediate area is impossible, move indoors (if outside) and upward to an interior room on a higher floor.
- Once indoors, close all windows and exterior doors and shut down air conditioning or heating systems to prevent circulation of air.
- Cover your mouth and nose. If gas masks are not available, use a surgical mask or a handkerchief.
- Cover bare arms and legs and make sure any cuts or abrasions are covered or bandaged.
- If splashed with an agent, immediately wash it off using copious amounts of warm soapy water or a diluted 10:1 bleach solution.
- Seek medical attention if there is any possibility that you were exposed