FAQ/Other Helpful Links:
Spring 2014 Early College Student Info Sheet
- What if I change my mind about a class?
If a student wishes to drop a class, they must complete a Drop Form and have it signed by Katie Bucci, Early College Advisor (AT-201). Student must also adhere to the Refund Policy.
- How much does Early College cost? Do I qualify for Financial Aid?
No. Early College students pay SUNY Broome's regular tuition rate.
- Do I have to take a placement test?
The Early College advisor will work with you to determine whether or not you need a placement test. Typically, students wishing to take math and English courses do take the Placement Assessment.
- How do I find out which book I need for my course?
You may click on the Title of the course in the Class Schedule Listing for textbook information. You may also find textbook information for each course on the SUNY Broome Bookstore website.
- Where do I park on campus?
Please visit the Public Safety site for more information and for the Student Parking Registration Instructions. If you are not parking a vehicle on campus during the semester, you may apply for a refund through the end of the third week of classes.
- How can I obtain a SUNY Broome Student ID?
Please check MyCollege or the SUNY Broome Calendar of Events for ID Card hours. ID cards are done in the Office of Public Safety, AX Bldg, 607-778-5083.
- Students will receive a letter via postal mail from our Information Technology Services office within a few weeks of registration. Please log in to your MyCollege computer account and verify your student information.
- SUNY Broome's Academic Calendar shows important dates and holiday breaks.
- Sign up for NY-Alert to receive immediate notifications regarding on-campus emergencies and closings. Use your campus username and password.