Educational/Academic Records

As part of your application, you must send official secondary school (high school) and any post-secondary school records (transcripts). Your academic records should include the grades/marks of all subjects completed and the results of any external examinations. Your records should also indicate any diplomas, degrees or certificates earned. If your academic records are not in English, a word-for-word translation should be attached to an official copy of the academic document being translated.

Download theEducational History Form here.