Thanks to SUNY Broome’s transfer agreement with Excelsior College, you can take most of the coursework toward your Bachelor’s degree at SUNY Broome, and build on your Associate’s degree in Liberal Arts, Business, Criminal Justice, Computer Studies, or others. Then you can transfer to Excelsior College to complete your Bachelor’s degree.
The benefits of starting your Excelsior College
degree at SUNY Broome include:
- affordable SUNY Broome tuition for the majority of your Bachelor’s degree credit
- financial aid may be available to you
- opportunities to take classes most convenient to you: during the day, in the evening, on weekends, or online
- knowledgeable academic advisement from SUNY Broome specialists
- upon transfer, Excelsior College advisors to help you find remaining required upper division courses — locally, online, or by examination.
Is Excelsior College right for you?
You may be a good candidate for Excelsior College if you:
- have some previous college experience
- are a non-traditional student
- must reside in the area
- are highly motivated
- are a self starter
- are able to do some coursework online
How do I sign up?
Academic advisement and more information is available through SUNY Broome Continuing Education.
Contact Terri Fadden at 778-5012 or email@example.com.
To learn more about Excelsior College, visit their website at http://www.excelsior.edu or call toll-free: (888) 647-2388.