Intent to Graduate

To submit a request for an Intent to Graduate

Current Students - 

Please go to MyCollege.  Sign on using your user name and password. 

Once you are in MyCollege click the Student tab on top and select Student Records and Submit Intent to Graduate Form. Complete the information requested and submit.

Alumni - 

  1. Click here to obtain a username and password for Self-Service Banner
  2. Click here to sign into Self-Service Banner
    Once you are in Self-Service Banner
    a.    Click on the Student tab on the top
    b.    Click on Student records
    c.    Click on Submit Intent to Graduate Form and complete the information required

Graduation Homepage