Get Ahead with Fast Forward

Information for High School Students

Take college-level courses, and earn college credit at your high school. This allows you to be better prepared for the transition from high school to college, and earn college credits that can be transferred to many colleges and universities in New York State and throughout the country. The courses are offered by your high school, delivered at your high school site as part of the normal school day, and are taught by qualified high school teachers in cooperation with college mentors.

Course registration will be completed at the high school, and facilitated by the Fast Forward Center.

Please check out the FAQ's and the Student Handbook for more information!

Student ID Cards

You can obtain a SUNY Broome ID card which will give you access to the libraries at SUNY Broome Community College and Binghamton University, to SUNY Broome sporting events, as well as discounts at local stores. Current Fall 2014 students registered can obtain a student ID in the Public Safety Building (607-778-5083), during the following hours: Monday thru Thursday 8:30 am - 5 pm, Friday 8:30 - 3 pm. 

Student Resources


Frequently Asked Questions

What's the Difference? Fast Forward versus Early College