SEXUAL ASSAULT INFORMATION
- If you are a victim of a rape or sexual assault, seek medical attention immediately.
- Contact Public Safety. Female officers are available upon request.
- Public Safety can provide you with transportation to the hospital, and a Crisis Services sexual assault advocate will meet you there.
- To help with the investigation you should not:
- bathe or douche;
- change clothing, comb your hair or brush your teeth;
- disturb the area in which the crime occurred.
- If you think that you may have been assaulted while under the influence of rohypnol, GHB or any other ‘date rape drug', it is also suggested that you should not urinate before providing urine samples. Notify Public Safety and medical providers of this immediately.
- If possible, collect any glasses from which you drank.