Learning Assistance Department Testing Center
Testing Center Hours for Spring 2013
Monday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Tuesday: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Wednesday: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Thursday: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
The Testing Center is available for:
- Students needing extended time for tests
- Students in situations where instructors and students are unable to arrange a mutually convenient time for make-up tests
Testing Center procedures are as follows:
1) Students will schedule a testing appointment with the Learning Assistance Department by calling 778-5038 or visiting the office, now located in Library, Main Lobby.
2) Instructors will deliver tests to the Library Circulation Desk, Main Lobby, along with a cover sheet for each test. Special instructions are to be noted such as: open book, use of calculator, use of notes, time limit, etc.
3) The day of the scheduled test, the students will go to Room L214, the Testing Center Room. Students will be required to show ID at the time of testing!
4) The instructor is responsible to pick up completed tests from the Library Circulation Desk, Main Lobby. For security reasons, tests will NOT be sent through the mail unless a waiver form has been signed and is on file with the Learning Assistance Department.
Tests may be dropped off and/or picked up between the hours of 8:00 am and 5:00 pm. The office (Library, Main Lobby) will not be open after 5:00 pm. For convenience, a drop box is located behind the Library Circulation Desk should instructors need to drop off tests when the office is closed. A cover sheet is required to be attached to each test.
Please note: The College approved policy, cover sheet, and waiver form for tests are all available in public folders under "LAC Testing Center."