Transfer Students

SUNY Broome welcomes international transfer students who are already studying in the United States on F-1 student status. In order to process your transfer, you will need to obtain a new I-20 issued by our college and fulfill transfer eligibility requirements. Please send a copy of your current I-20 with your application material. Your current college/university will need to complete the Transfer Eligibility Form below.

After your admission to our College, your current International Student Counselor will need to release your SEVIS record to SUNY - Broome Community College in order for SUNY Broome to issue your new transfer I-20. (Our SEVIS school code is BUF214F10013.000)

Download Transfer Eligibility Form here.

ISO 2006