Online Programs & Online Courses
Types of Courses @SUNY Broome
Tour an Online Course
How-to Search the Catalog for Online Courses
Registration, Tuition & Payment
How to Access Your Online Course
Student Orientation for Online Courses
Buying Text Books & Course Materials
1. Go to the “Take a Class Page” on the SUNY Broome Academics homepage at http://www.sunybroome.edu/web/www/take-a-class
Click on the link that says “Search Available Courses”.
2. Select the semester that you are interested in from the "Select Term or Date Range" drop down menu, and click on the Submit button. You can only see the courses for one term at a time.
3. On the next screen, you will select Dist Learn Async (Distance Learning Asynchronous) under the field for Instructional Methods for Fully Online courses.
If you want to see all Distance Learning Asynchronous courses, including those that are identified as Blended (Blended Courses have a face to face component):
Hold down the CTRL on your keyboard and click on Dist Learn Async (Blended).
Both Distance Learning Asynchronous and Distance Learning Asynchronous (Blended) must be highlighted in blue in order to return search results that include either option. Click on the Class Search button at the bottom of the screen.
4. This will produce a list of courses that meet the criteria that you specified on the previous screen. Click on the CRN number to see the course description.
5. To register for a course, you must log in to the MyCollege system at http://mycollege.sunybroome.edu .
Please keep in mind that access to the online course system is NOT available until the first day of the semester. If you are having problems logging in AFTER the first day of classes, please contact Open SUNY Support Services or the SUNY Broome Help Desk .