SUNY Broome Phonathon
Student Employment Opportunity
Phonathon is a fundraising program at SUNY Broome Community College where our students call SUNY Broome alumni and invite them to support the SUNY Broome Annual Fund. Phonathon Callers also educate alumni about the needs that still exist for the campus and updates that are occurring and how their support makes a difference. Phonathon callers also update alumni contact information and help to answer any questions alumni may have regarding special events, programs or news at the College.
SUNY Broome Phonathon Callers possess most of the qualities listed below:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Involvement and familiarity with SUNY Broome
- Reliable, dependable, and punctual
- Availability and willingness to work evenings and Sunday afternoons
- Desire to help raise funding for the BCC Foundation for various campus needs
- Able to work individually and within a team environment
- Proficiency or fluency in a foreign language is a plus
Positions for the Fall 2015 Phonathon have been filled. Applications submitted will be considered for the Spring 2016 Phonathon.
CLICK HERE for the Phonathon Caller Application
Submit your application via:
Broome Community College Foundation
PO Box 1017
Binghamton, NY 13902-1017
BCC Foundation Office, Darwin Wales Center, Room 201, Second Floor
If you have questions regarding the Phonathon Caller position, please contact:
Andrea L. Roma, Director of Development, BCC Foundation, Inc.
P: (607) 778-5179