CLT Vision, Mission, & Goals
- Provide a sound technical education to students in the theory and performance of clinical laboratory testing.
- Promote an instructional environment that encourages critical thinking, facilitates problem solving, and creates a foundation for life-long learning.
- Act as resources to the community on technical issues and in the promotion of professional growth.
CLT Program Goals:
1. To provide career counseling to students seeking careers in the laboratory sciences or related areas.
2. To provide academic advisement and support to students pursuing an A.A.S. degree in Clinical Laboratory Technician.
3. To provide a cohesive curriculum in the medical laboratory sciences which meets the needs of the students and employers of graduates of the program.
4. To offer courses in laboratory sciences which are current, interesting, and academically sound.
5. To provide clinical education which enhances the student's understanding of his/her academic studies and supports the student's professional growth.
6. To provide information and aid to students interested in transfer to upper division programs.
7. To foster an atmosphere of professionalism and competence as our students develop their own professional values.
8. To supply information on and access to many facets of the profession.
9. To continue program evaluation via course and curriculum evaluations, exit interviews, post graduate evaluations, and information from employers of our graduates.
NYS Licensure Statistics
* Still in progress
CLT Graduation/Continuation Rates (Campus and Online Students)