Health Requirements

All students must show documentation of immunizations (shots) of measles, mumps, and rubella. These health records may be kept by your parents, doctor, or schools. Please have the form below completed BEFORE you arrive.

During the required International Student Orientation, the Nurse will review your documentation and assist you with obtaining any required immunizations or health testing. We will also discuss Health Insurance coverage during Orientation. If you have coverage from your home country that is designed to cover you while you study in the U.S., you will need to bring detailed information about this coverage for the nurse to review and determine if it meets the Health Requirement Standards.

This documentation is required for you to enroll and attend classes in the United States. Please bring completed form to orientation OR fax the form to the Student Health Services Office when complete at 607-778-5530.

Download the Immunization Record form here.