Registering for Classes at SUNY Broome
Looking to take a class? The following questions will help make the process quick and easy.
- Are you interested in earning a degree?
If so, you are considered a matriculated student.
- Just want to take a class without enrolling in a program of study?
If so, you are considered a non-matriculated student.
Remember these terms because you’ll need to enter one of them during the registration process.
- Are you a current student?
If so, use the MyCollege portal to register online.
- Are you a new student?
Click here to apply online. Please note that even non-matriculated students must complete the application process, as it creates your account in our online system. You will be asked to create a log-in ID and numeric pin that you will use throughout the registration process; make sure you keep a copy in a safe spot.
Need Registration Help?
- Stop by the Registrar’s Office on campus between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday and Wednesday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.. We’re located in Room 105 in the Student Services Building. Click here for a campus map.
- For technical assistance, please call the SUNY Broome Help Desk at 778-5243. On a campus phone, dial 4357 (HELP). Hours are 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Friday.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org.